These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- This promotion is open to residents of the Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion, whether printing, distributing or packaging.
- The promotion will open on 1st August 2018. The closing date for receipt of entries is 31st October 2018.
- To enter, buy a promotional 1kg pack of Flora Original, Flora Buttery, Flora Light, or 500g pack of Flora Dairy Free, Flora ProActiv Light, Flora ProActiv Buttery and Flora ProActiv Olive spread at participating stores in the GB, subject to availability while stocks last. Each promotional pack will have a promotional code under the lid, on the cover leaf. Visit the promotional website, which for Flora is www.floracottagestay.co.uk and for Flora ProActiv is www.floraproactivcottagestay.co.uk and enter the code and fill in the entry form, including your contact details. Only one entry per each tub purchased. Please retain the promotional heat seal cover leaf and your receipt as a proof of purchase.
- All entries are limited to maximum of 5 entries per email address per Flora or Flora ProActiv brand. Only one prize per household can be won.
The prize comprises:
(a) up to £2,500 (two thousand five hundred pounds) towards booking of a single stay in a holiday cottage in England with English Heritage and activities provided by English Heritage at their sites located near the chosen cottage and
(b) access for you and your family included within your booking only to English Heritage sites located near the chosen cottage for the duration of your stay.
If your chosen cottage and activities costs more than £2,500 you will be required to pay the difference. If your chosen cottage and activities costs less than £2,500, the difference will not be paid in cash and will be forfeited. All other costs of the stay at the holiday cottage and the activities, including but not limited to food and drink, travel and insurance, must be covered by the winner. The prize is subject to the providers Terms and Conditions, which can be found on http://www.english-heritage.org.uk/visit/holiday-cottages/booking-information/terms_conditions_booking/
and the following rules:
- All bookings must be made by the winner and the stay and activities must take place by 31st October 2019;
- Any booking must be a minimum of 4 weeks in advance of the arrival date at the accommodation;
- At least one person travelling must be over the age of 18 years; and
- The prize is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- There are 10 (ten) prizes to be won, 5 (five) with Flora and 5 (five) with Flora ProActiv spread. All valid entries received by the closing date will be entered depending on the brand purchased, into a Flora or Flora ProActiv draw. There will be 5 (five) winners per brand, select at random under independent supervision. The winners will be notified by email within 14 days of the Prize Draw. If the winner does not claim their prize within 14 days of initial notification the Promoter has the right to offer the prize to another entrant selected at random from other valid entries.
- No applications from agents, third parties or organised groups will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Responsibility is not accepted for any failure of hardware, software, computer, telephone or other systems which may result in any entry or other information about the entrants or the promotion or any verification steps being lost, damaged, delayed or corrupted in any way.
- By participating in this promotion, you agree to release, discharge and hold us harmless from any, and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind resulting from your participation in this promotion (save that nothing shall limit our liability for fraud, or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence).
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners’ details (name and county) may be made available on request to those writing to ‘Flora Cottage Stays’, PO Box 906, Chilton, Aylesbury, HP22 9HR within ten weeks after the closing date, enclosing a stamped SAE.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all claims including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which entrants must provide within 14 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this promotions entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the promotion or found to be tampering with the promotional codes. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any point during the Promotion if circumstances outside our control make this unavoidable but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment. Any amendments will be explained at the top of these terms and conditions.
- In the event that any provision of these terms and conditions is held to be unlawful, invalid, void or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed from the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions which shall continue in full force and effect.
- By entering the promotion, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the rules and consent to the transfer of their personal data to the Data Controller and to the Data Controller using third party agencies to process that personal data for the purposes of the administration of this promotion and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented. All entry instructions form part of the rules.
- These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Upfield UK Limited, Unilever House, 100 Victoria Embankment, London EC4Y 0DY.